[r6rs-discuss] comment and vote (if allowed)

Keith Wright r6rsguy at free-comp-shop.com
Tue Aug 21 12:10:13 EDT 2007

> From: Elf <elf at ephemeral.net>
>
> > I, Keith Wright  <r6rsguy at free-comp-shop.com> said
> >
> > It seems to me that you have a favorite
> > implementation, and believe that more of you
> > favorite implementation is in the previous Report
> > than actually is there.
> >

> heh. ...

Heh Indeed!  If I had re-read your message before
sending the reply, I would have seen that you
already said that you had used many different
implementations.

I will take more time to read and think before
making any answer to your last message, other
than to apologize for making assumptions about
you that were not only false, but kind of stupid.

    -- Keith